Slant Step-Up Board
- Hentar vel í ATG æfingar sem styrkja neðri líkama
- Slíkar æfingar geta einnig minnkað verki í hné og ökkla
- Brettið er afar sterkbyggt
- Gúmmíyfirborð er gripgott
- Neðri pallur er 51x40cm og 3cm hár
- Efri pallur er 51x45cm og 13cm hár
Ekki til á lager
Láta mig vita þegar vara kemur aftur
This Step-Up Board is the perfect piece of equipment for ATG exercises, popularised by the Knees Over Toes Guy, Ben Patrick. This Step-Up Board can be used for a range of exercises, from Poliquin Step-Ups to ATG Split Squats. These exercises develop superior leg power for athletes and can help reduce knee and ankle pain. The board helps users access easier versions of these exercises so that they can make progress whilst remaining safe and never working through pain.
Product features include:
- Bottom step (1.25″ – 3cm) dimensions: 20″ 16″ (51cm x 40cm)
- Top step (5.25″ – 13cm) dimensions: 20″ x 18″ (51cm x 45cm)
- Reinforced 18mm plywood structure
- Wide 51cm platform to fit a Slant Board™ on top for more exercises.
- Thick rubber platform to absorb impact and increase grip
- Stable platform.
The Step-up Board is fully commercial grade. It is delivered assembled. The Slant Board is not included but can be purchased separately.